Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. is a service entity engaged in the business of providing a full range of visa assistance services to local residents of Goa and Overseas Indians.
Globalization has now created a borderless world, due to which more and more people are traveling to various places with the motive of leisure, business, work, study, family reunion (dependency) or research programs etc. Thus arises the need to apply for visas to countries where people desire to travel internationally. At Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd., we specialize in processing all types of visas for all countries worldwide.
Our team can assist with the visa requirements for Indian citizens. We have years of experience in providing competent, efficient, reliable and personalized service to our clientele in Goa. Our workforce is composed of a committed team of result driven experts, available to assist you, with EUSS, Dependent visa for all the spouse and immediate families, relatives and friends with their visa formalities and procedures of all foreign.
Travco Holidays Pvt. Ltd. provides its customers with worldwide visa services. We are specialized in processing all types of visas to United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Europe/ Schengen, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Singapore, China and all other countries worldwide.
We are specialized in obtaining Dependent Visas / EUSS for all the spouse and immediate family of Foreign Nationals.
We also assist our Seafarers to obtain their ship joining (Transit) visa.
Our prompt & apt email responses to client inquiries, in addition to our system of constantly updating our existing clients of the development/progress of their visa applications, make us a very reliable & cost-effective alternative.
- Tourist Visa
- Transit Visa / Airside Transit Visa
- Work Visa
- Student Visa
- Business Visa
- Electronic Tourist Visas (e-Visas)
- Family joining Visa / Dependent Visa / EUSS for all countries especially UK and Ireland
- Ship Joining Visa for Seafarers/ Crew members (C1D visa for USA and other EU countries)
- Maritime Crew Visa (Australia)
- Religious Worker Visa for USA, Canada, UK and other European Countries
- Pre-arrival Registration
- Reapplying in case of Visa refusal for all countries especially UK, USA, Schengen and Canada
- Consultation and Evaluation of documents for Visa
- Filing of Online and Manual Visa application and scheduling of appointment for biometrics/interview
- Assistance in Online Visa Fees payment
- Secure dispatch & receipt of documents for submission to the respective VFS/Embassy/Consulate
- Tracking of status of Visa via online or SMS alerts
- Collection of Passports from the respective VFS/Embassy/Consulate
- Overseas Travel Insurance done through the direct tie-up with Top Insurance companies as per the requirements of the respective Embassy/Consulate.
- Original Passport should have the validity for at least 6 months after intended stay.
- Photographs, Photo specifications to be confirmed with Travco.
- Flight itinerary (will be provided by Travco).
- Travel Insurance (Will be issued by Travco).
- Income Tax Returns: Assessment order for last 3 years or / and Form16A.
- Proof of Employment: Employment Letter, Salary slips for the last 3/ 6 months.
- Bank Requirement: Balance confirmation certificate for all your accounts and Accounts Statements for a minimum period of 6 months. (should not be older than 15 days from the date of Biometrics).
- In case of Employees: Leave letter from the Employer specifying the period of leave.
- In case of Students/ Minor: Bonafide Certificate from the school/ College stating leave sanctioned and NOC from Father or Mother if the minor is travelling with one parent.
- In case of Business: Company Registration Documents/ Business Licenses etc.
- In case of Retirement: Retirement documents or Pension Book.
- In case of a Sponsor: Sponsorship Declaration or Letter of Invitation duly attested by the Notary Public or any Government Official along with Proof of Accommodation, Proof of Employment, Proof of financial support and Passport copy.
- In case you do not have Sponsor and you intend to travel on your own then we will require confirmed Hotel Reservation / Cruise / Tour confirmation voucher
- The above mentioned documents are essential for processing your Visa Application.
- The Visa Consular Officer can call you for a personal Interview if need be.
- The decision to Grant or Decline your visa is solely the decision of the Visa Officer.
- It is mandatory to visit the nearest VFS Centre in order to record your bio metrics and submit documents in person we will assist you in reserving your appointment only in case of USA, Canada, UK and Europe/ Schengen Countries.
- Every Country has specific requirements based on the category of the Visa applied for. The general requirements may vary time to time. For further information and Consultation kindly visit our office we will be happy to assist you.
We are looking forward to meeting you at our office for enquiry and assistance to process your Visa application.