Air Ticketing Training in Global Distribution System – Amadeus / Galileo
The air ticketing training interactive course will teach you to create, manage and interpret itineraries. You will also learn to check fares, create and price flight reservations. In addition, you will learn to book car rentals and hotels. You can opt to learn Amadeus or Galileo or learn both the GDS. Global Distribution System (GDS) also known as Central Reservation System (CRS) refers to the reservation tool travel agents use when making an airline reservation, hotel reservation, car booking or other related travel service booking. There are currently four major GDS/CRS i.e. Amadeus, Galileo, World Span and Sabre.
- Displaying flight, car and hotel availability.
- Build and interpret a PNR.
- Changing/cancelling PNR elements.
- Seat map and seat request.
- Fare displays.
- Pricing itinerary.
- Electronic ticketing and changing status.
- Analyze GDS displays.
- Price different types of journey.
- Advice on cheapest available fares.
- Understand fares rules and air fare tickets.
- Understand mileage system pricing.
- Issue tickets.
- Airline reservation / ticketing agents.
- BPO and call center agents.
- Travel agents.